It all comes down to the numbers!
So many decisions we make are based on - or should be based on - numbers.
Crunching the numbers is simple once you know the formula or the conversion factor.
Invariably, we find ourselves searching the web for answers to:
- How do I convert from European to US shoe size
- What is the conversion for volume from Imperical to Metric
- What are the monthly payments on this
- Can I afford this house
But sometimes we come across more complex situations, like:
- Should I refinance my ARM loan to a fixed-rate
- Would I save any money if I lease this car
- What size wire do I need for a low-voltage light
- How much will I save if I
replace my appliance with an energy-efficient model
Our company has a mix of Engineers, CPAs, MBAs and Programmers. Between us all,
we have developed a few tools that have been helpful in answering such
This FREE web site is a compilation of these tools.
This website is a work-in-progress.
We will be adding new tools, converters, and wizards. If you have a suggestion
for a new calculation, let us know.
If you have a problem to solve, describe it and we can quote you a price.